DAI-DAN Co.,Ltd
Company OverviewEnvironmental EffortsIntegrated SystemDAIDAN's TechnologyFinance
home
Company Profile
Organization chart
Corporate Offices
Corporate History
Affiliated Companies
Inquiry
Sitemap
 
 
Company Profile  Corporate History
   
March 1903 Founded
October 1933 Osaka Denki Shokai/Osaka Danbo Shokai Co., Ltd. was incorporated.
September 1943 The corporate name was changed to Osaka Denki Tekkan Kogyo Co., Ltd.
December 1946 The corporate name was changed back to Osaka Denki Shokai/Osaka Danbo Shokai Co., Ltd.
October 1949 The company was registered as a contractor in accordance with Contractors Law.
January 1965 The corporate name was changed to Osaka Denki Danbo Co., Ltd.
October 1975 The company listed its stock on the Second Section of Osaka Stock Exchanger.
March 1978 The amount of completed works broke the 50,000-million-yen mark.
January 1979 Singapore Branch was opened.
September 1981 The company's stock was designated on the First Section of Osaka Stock Exchange.
February 1983 The building of head office was constructed at the current place (Edobori, Nishi-ku, Osaka).
October 1984 Technical Research Laboratory was constructed at Miyoshimachi, Irima-gun, Saitama Prefecture.
January 1987 The company delivered the first unit of PECK-500.
April 1987 The corporate name was changed to DAI-DAN Co., Ltd.
November 1987 The first mortgage convertible bonds of 5,000 million yen were issued.
March 1989 The amount of completed works broke the 100,000-million-yen mark.
March 1993 The amount of completed works broke the 200,000-million-yen mark.
August 1987 The company listed its stock on the First Section of Tokyo Stock Exchanger.
September 1997 Singapore Branch obtained the certification of ISO9000S.
December 1999 All offices through the nation obtained the certification of ISO9000S.
February 2002 The company obtained a blanket certification of ISO14001 for all offices through the nation.
March 2003 The company celebrated its 100th anniversary on 4th March.
   


Copyright 2004 DAI-DAN Co.,Ltd.